- The selection process involves the following steps:
- The interested organization submits an online application
- Shortlisted organizations are contacted to provide a detailed proposal
- Wipro Foundation team gets in touch with the organization for further clarification and/or field visits
- A detailed proposal is presented to the review committee after due diligence
- The decision on the grant is conveyed to the applicant via email.
Please note that the review and decision-making process involves multiple stages/back and forth communication that could take a month or more.