To effectively execute projects in our chosen areas of work requires us to partner with credible organizations that comply broadly with the below criteria:
- Should be a registered non-profit organization, meeting statutory obligations such as 80G, 12A, along with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in education
- Should have domain expertise in Access to Education with a proven track record
- Should comprise of a strong committed team with ample experience in the domain
- Should be familiar with the local context with on-ground operations and a strong community presence. The organization and their work are expected to be proximate to Wipro locations. Wipro has a presence in the following cities- Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Vizag, Coimbatore, Cochin, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, and NCR. You can also apply if you are in the states of Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir even in the absence of a Wipro location in these states.
- Should show a willingness to engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit the impacted community.
Preference is given to organizations working with:
- Children from migrant communities
- Children form tribal communities
- Children from distressed/challenged backgrounds
- Institutionalized children
- Children affected by AIDS/abuse/other social taboos.